Monday, February 14, 2005

everyday i love you


everyday i love u
I don't know but I believe
that something are meant to be
and that you make a better me
everyday I love you

I never thought that dreams came true
that you shown me that to do
you know that I learned something new
everyday I love you

cause I believe that destiny Is all out of control
and you'll never leave
until you love
with all your heart and soul

It's a touch when I feel bad
It's a smile when I get mad
all the little things I had
everyday I love you

cause I believe that destiny is all out of control
and you'll never leave
until you love
with all your heart and soul

If I asked... would you say yes...
together were do every best
I know that I am trully blessed
everyday I love you...

and I'll give you my best
everyday I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apa yang kamu pikirkan tentang post diatas? Omongin aja, jangan malu malu.

Tapi...
- Ga terima iklan colongan, komen yang bener dan sesuai dengan artikel.
- Kualitas diatas kuantitas, gw gak bisa terima komentar 'one liner' yang cuma buat masang URL
- Gak ngerti artikelnya, gak usah komen.
- be nice, gw gak ngomersilin blog ini, jadi jangan manfaatin blog ini buat tawarin diri/barang lo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...